Fiber Festival

Tomorrow, my bf Susan and I are going to the Cannonsburg Fiber Festival held the last Saturday of October every year.  It is here in Murfreesboro, TN and last year we had a blast.  There are spinners and weavers, knitters, crocheters and farmers with their sheep, goats and long haired rabbits.  Of course, all kinds of good food also.  Susan and I both have a drop spindle but she would like to purchase another one.  We have top whirls and I think she wants a bottom whirl.   While we are there her fiancee is going to help my dh with a job or two around the house and hopefully look at dh's truck so he will leave me the car every so often again. ~smile~  I can't wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018