Road Trip

Yeah !!!!  It is finally here - my road trip.  My bff Susan and I are going to east Tennessee to stitch until Friday.  We stitch - needlepoint, cross stitch, knit - and never get enough time once school starts (she's a teacher).  Susan is on fall break and I had to go to east Tennessee to pick up dd so we took both and combined it.  Actually it was my dh's idea --love him for it.  So, off to a b&b we go to stitch Christmas presents for two days+.  I am taking two needlepoint and two cross stitch projects to work on - can't decide which one to start right now. lol  I have spent more time trying to figure out what to take them packing my clothes.  ~smile~

I will be back on Saturday or Sunday once I get back and recover.  lol  See you then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018