Changes in the wind

After seeing the doctor this week I realized that I need to make a lot of changes.  We need to change the way we eat radically.  My blood glucose numbers are way too high and I need to be proactive to change that.  My problem is mainly snack foods.  I also need to work on portion control.  I will start weighing and measuring everything.  Also next week I will look into Sports Com to see what they offer swimming wise and exercise classes.  I have started walking more with Snowball everyday.  I need to start trying more like twice a day but once a day is better than I was doing.  I will write more later.  They are talking about tornadoes on the tv.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018