Grocery Shopping for March

I have run to the store two more times since I last posted and I am trying to keep up with it so I am going to post here with it. 

Publix

1 bag of spinach  (for school animals)
1 bag Lay's Kettle chips (dh asked for them)

Total:  $5.50

Today at Publix

I 6pk roll of Charmin
2 boxes Eggo Waffles (they were on a really good sale)
Dawn dish soap
I reusable bag (got for free after coupon)

Total:  $9.51
Total spent so far in March:  $71.04
left for the month:  $128.96

I think I am doing well since it is the 12th of the month already.  I know the Eggo's were a splurge but I wanted something different for breakfast.


Comments

  1. hello Trudy

    I think you are going great!
    I've pretty much spent all my grocery money this month on a big trip to Aldis.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018