Eating From the Pantry Challenge -- Day 6

I am so proud of myself for remembering to post tonight. Ended up going to the grocery store. I got 5 jars of peanut butter (@ $1 each), 2 pks of 6 ramen, paper towels, peanuts and garbage bags. I use the ramen for lo mein which I make to use up bits and pieces. Peanut butter was just to good a deal to past up and dh asked for peanuts. It came to just over $23. Not bad really.

Okay todays menu was:

Breakfast: oatmeal, hot tea and oranges
Lunch: pampered chef party. I had chili and cheesecake yummmm
Dinner: chicken lo mein and diet pepsi

I need to get more organized. Dh goes back to work on Monday and dd leaves to return to college on Tuesday. Things will be "normal" again. Till tomorrow good night.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018