Eating Out of the Pantry - Day 3

The family does not seem to mind yet that we are out of some snack foods and I am not running to the store every other night for something. Tonight was our date night so dh and I ate out. We don't go every week but we needed to talk and we are able to stay more focused eating out.

Meals for today:

Breakfast - toast with peanut butter and oranges
Lunch - pancakes and turkey bacon
Dinner - Mexican for dh and I; the kids are at work.
snacks were peanut butter cookies that dd made yesterday

Comments

  1. are your children living at home now? that will make the challenge a little tougher

    my son left today to go back to school

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right now my son is living at home while he is attending school. He graduates in August and is getting married in December. My daughter is currently home on winter break and goes back to school next week. However, this fall she has decided to go to school locally and will be living at home again.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018