Changes are in the Air

I went to the doctors last week and after fussing at me suggested some changes. Well it was a little stronger than suggested * smile *. I had already started a water aerobics class called "Gentle Joints" a couple of months ago and have been going three times a week. Doctor L suggested that I go five times a week and start walking around the neighborhood. Hopefully I can get either David or Ian to go with me. Snowball will be so happy to be walked consistently. No more snacks also !!!! Sad sad :( No more chocolate, pies, cakes, cheese dip, etc until I can get my weight under control. My A1C has come down but not as much as my dear Dr would like. So I have three more months and then I am adding insulin if it is still high. David and I have decided to start eating more fresh foods and that is why the spring garden is so important. I will be visiting the farmer's market twice a week for things that don't grow well for us. Also no more white stuff (flour, sugar, potatoes, bread) David is not happy so I might have to buy him some and wheat for myself.

I am going to post my weight here so I can be accountable not only to me but to those that might read here. On Thursday April 1. 2010 I weighed 284 lbs. Just reading it causes me to be angry and sad at the same time. How could I have let myself get this bad. I am a stress eater and have not tried anything to stop it. I need to start stitching, sewing and creating again. These take my mind off of food.

Well need to go and work on my messy kitchen. God Bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018