Seeing A Pattern Develop

I am starting to see a pattern developing and I need to stop it.  I am going to the grocery store almost everyday.  I didn't realize how much I really went.  Stopped yesterday to pick up lunch items for dh and prescriptions were not ready yet so I had to go back today.  Here is what I got:..

2/15  Kroger

1 loaf honey wheat bread
3 pkgs lunch meat

Total :  $8.71


2/16  Kroger

1 chocolate bar (Friday Freebie)
1 pkg cookies
6 cans Redgold tomatoes

Total:  $4.41

Like I said above the first group of items were for dh lunches.  She has to have low sodium lunch meat now and it is more expensive.  When I went in for my prescriptions today I checked out there markdown section and found Redgold tomatoes with green chilies marked down to .49 cents each so I got 6.  This is my pantry purchase for the week.  So I spent $3.23 for the pantry.

Comments

  1. It is easy to go to the store for entertainment. I know I do and it can get expensive.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018