Monday Musings

This weekend was absolutely amazing. Beth Moore was something else. I am so glad that I took the time to go. Rachel really enjoyed it also. Her key phrase was "competently competent". Love it !!!!!!

Sunday I did pay for though as I spent most of the day in bed. So much pain. Was it worth it. Absolutely.

Today, I have been up since 6:45am working in the kitchen. I have got three batches of spaghetti sauce bubbling away, gotten 5.5 lbs of ground beef processed and almost done snapping beans for dilled beans. I will be canning the spaghetti sauce in quarts this time as the pints are just not enough. Dh likes a little spaghetti with his sauce ~smile~. Tomorrow I will make salsa with the two huge bowls of tomatoes that I have staring at me. Had to go to the store twice today as I forgot something the first time.

Please keep Ian in your prayers as he is trying to find a new part time job. He is actually losing money driving for Pizza Hut. He applied at seven different places this morning. He is trying to apply before all of the college students for MTSU arrive later this month.

David is sanding the storage room which will become the mud room once the washer and dryer are moved and then I will have a pantry where the washer and dryer are right now. I can't wait. So much work still to go though.

Well must go stir. God Bless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018