Menu Plan Monday

Okay, our weather is finally going to feel like fall after today so I just changed the menu I had planned a bit.  Time for more soups.  Yeah !!!!!  I love fall.

Sunday, September 28 - flounder, asparagus, potatoes
Monday, September 29 - veggie lasagna
Tuesday, September 30 - potato soup with sausage
Wednesday, October 1 - taco soup
Thursday, October 2 - spaghetti
Friday, October 3 - shake and bake chicken, potatoes and veggie
Saturday, October 4 - chili

Breakfasts will consist of cereal, oatmeal or muffins.  I only have less than a dozen eggs left and payday is Friday.  Lunches will be sandwiches, leftovers or tuna.  Monday I am going out for lunch with ds' girlfriend's mother.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018