Goals for the rest of September

This weekend I had been thinking that I need to set some goals for each month as I have seen other bloggers do. So even though the month is half way gone I thought I would set a couple of goals and then start with October.

1.  What is the purpose of this blog.  I know I want to share with friends and family that are far away with what is going on but I want it more than that.  I want to share how I am trying to whittle away our debt load so that someday my dear, hard working husband can retire.  So by the end of the month I want to have that purpose in place.
2.  Send smallest bill an extra $150.  That would be the loan we took out against our annuity.
3.  Pay all bills on time.  No late fees.
4.  Continue to work on stocking the pantry.  Leaner months are ahead and I want to make sure that we have food.
5.  Finish canning the pears and get some apples to can.

I think those are realistic and doable.  I will let you know at the end of the month how I did.

Comments

  1. Trudy,
    Thank you for stopping by my blog! :) I pray that God would bless you as you stock your pantry.

    Thanks for putting my "Simple Living" button on your blog!
    Blessings,
    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018