A Camping He will Go....

This weekend my dh and four of his friends are going camping.  Of course, the camp site they choose is next to a golf course.  ~smile~  Well, it was my responsibility to make sure no one starves this weekend so I thought I would share my menu for the guys.
Friday night - they decided to eat out
Saturday morning - eggs, bacon, orange juice
Saturday lunch (after golf) - hamburgers, corn on the cob, pear crisp (homemade)
Saturday dinner - teriayki chicken, veggie packets for the grill, any leftover pear crisp
Sunday morning - french toast, bacon and orange juice
Sunday lunch - sandwiches, chips

For beverages they have case of water and a gallon of sweet tea.  It came to $40 counting plates, napkins, plastic ware, condiments, etc.  Note bad I thought.  Dh was impressed.  Hopefully the other guys will give dh some money to help out.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018