Monday Menus for Sept 14-20

I have alot of food in the house so this week will be using some of what is in the fridge before it goes bad.  Payday is Friday.

Sunday - lunch:  ate out    dinner:  hot dogs (not healthy but it is what dh wanted)
Monday - spaghetti (just ds and I)
Tuesday - chicken stroganoff (new recipe - I will post if it is good)
Wednesday - veggie lasagna
Thursday - meatloaf, mashed potatoes, veggies
Friday - some sort of chicken dish
Saturday - new salmon dish

This week I need to come up with a camping menu for 6-8 men for the weekend of the 26th.  Not sure yet what I will do.  Need to talk to dh and how many meals and men. ~smile~  I don't mind doing it if I have the numbers.  My goal is to have it done by Friday when I go grocery shopping.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018