Monday Menus for Sept 21-27

Okay here is my next attempt at meal planning.

Sunday, September 21 - lunch:   sandwiches,  dinner:  spicy chicken with orzo
Monday, September 22 - sausage, potatoes and veggies
Tuesday, September 23 - veggie lasagna
Wednesday, September 24 - chicken stroganoff (I am determined to make this)
Thursday, September 25 - meatloaf, mashed potatoes and veggie
Friday, September 26 - mac and cheese and hot dogs or leftovers
Saturday, September 27 - attending a wedding will eat at reception

Dh goes out of town Friday night so it will just be ds and I so that is why we have a funky Friday night meal.  I need to plan a camping meal for dh and his friends.  Guess who got volunteered to plan the menu and get the food?  You guessed it -- ME !!  I have most if not all the food here at the house in my pantry and deep freeze but I don't know yet how many men I will be feeding.  I am to find out tonight.

Comments

  1. Thanks for following my blog! Meal planning has been a great help to me. Keep it up, even when you get sidetracked you can just be flexible and change things around. Don't worry about sticking to it perfectly:)

    www.cheapcookinmama.blogspot.com

    BTW - Didn't read the whole post but saw the title - I don't think Jesus was politically correct enough to be president. He "called it like it is"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Sorry it has been a while ....

New Grandbaby is Here !!!!

Grocery Shop Jan 13, 2018